Friday, May 16, 2014

Love SJ, Love Hae

I'm an everlastingfriend, ofcourse i love super junior, i dunno why i can love them but for some reason they never fail to teach me to give more love to other and bcs of super junior i have many friends from other country and i think i'm interested to learn foreign language so that i can make a conversation with my friends from other country, so I LOVE SUPER JUNIOR more . Super Junior is my spirit, i just want u guys to know that u loved by all of ur fans. My bias is Lee Donghae, oh  my God... he is so handsome and he teach me to give more love to my parents before it's to late :)
Dan ini puisi karyaku untuk kamu, Donghae oppa...

Lee Donghae
Wajahmu indah, tak ada tandingannya
Parasmu menggoda wanita diseluruh dunia
Sikapmu bijaksana, tak ada duanya
Kau sangat multitalenta
Bintangmu paling bersinar diantara lainnya
Saat ku tunjuk satu bintang diangkasa,
Itulah dirimu...
Onlyhaeku, bintang dihatiku
Kau adalah laut timurku
Dan ku adalah laut timurmu
Senyumanmu ramah mempesona
Menyejukkan hati para penggemarmu,
Menggoda wanita didunia,
Membuatku bertambah mengagumimu
Always in my heart, always think about you
Lee Donghaeku, you are my everything...




No comments:

Post a Comment